Smart business models and processes
Implementing cloud-based processes to keep your business growing
Smart business models and processes will be the driving force behind successful companies in the future. A cloud platform can help simplify and accelerate the digital transformation to a smart enterprise.
MFT has strategic partnerships with leading global brands SAP, Amazon Web Services and TransUnion.
Amazon Web Services put your customer first
Amazon Web Services offers a broad set of global compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services that help organisations move faster, lower IT costs, and scale applications.
An AWS Optimisation and Licensing Assessment can help determine the following:
- Learn which data and applications are prime for migrating to the cloud.
- Identify under-utilised servers which can be consolidated or moved to a low-cost alternative to the cloud
- Identify over-utilised servers that are stressing the demands of the on-premise environment
- Optimise dated hardware requiring significant licensing costs with newer hardware or a cloud instance/host
- Database consolidation, optimised CPU and edition optimsation (e.g. SQL Ent installed but Std will suffice)
BYOL optimisation and future EA planning AWS has the most flexible licensing options on the planet.
Transunion services for smarter decisions
Through our partnership with TransUnion, we assist our clients in harnessing data and technology to:
- Remain market-relevant and enhance the customer experience in an ever-changing and rapidly digitising operating environment
- We help enhance customer retention, reduce the cost of customer acquisition and aid in regulatory compliance
- Analyse information to make better decisions in managing customer portfolio risk
- We use complex data assets from the Financial Services, Telecommunications, Property, Commercial and Automotive industries to give more insight into customer behaviour